Strawberry Buttercream Frosting is unlike any frosting you’ve tried before! Its insanely scrumptious & is perfect to top your cakes, cupcakes or even right off the spoon! It’s so simple and easily made with real strawberries!
Don’t bother with that jar stuff at the supermarket when you can make your own much better version at home! Packed with real juicy strawberries!
it is smooth, creamy and perfect to top white cake or angel food cake with (my personal favorite) or to frost cupcakes! Its rich, creamy and super easy to make! This is my go-to frosting recipe when I want strawberry Buttercream!
So easy to make and how scrumptious! Just don’t ask how much made it to the actual cake 😀
no need to buy that gross frosting in a can at the market filled with junk you can even pronounce, when you can make an incredible homemade buttercream right at home! It tastes a million times better than anything you will get out of a can!
Homemade Buttercream Frosting is one of the best basic recipes to have on hand and that is why I am bringing you over 10 recipes! Please check out my Orange Creamsicle Buttercream Frosting recipe- everyone raves over or my Original Buttercream Frosting!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Strawberry Buttercream Frosting!
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 4-5 cups Powdered sugar
- 1/2 C fresh strawberry washed, hulled, and diced
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Using a standing mixer, combine all ingredients and mix with the whisk attachment until combined and smooth
- If the frosting is to thin, add in an extra 1/2 C of powdered sugar and continue mixing until thick
- Scoop into a container with a sealed lid and place into the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Before using for cupcakes or to frost a cake, allow to thaw to room temperature and beat again to make creamy and thick.