Jack Frost Cocktail is the perfect winter drink for the holidays! Its not only beautiful but its one of the best tasting cocktails you’ll try!
Its so festive! Everyone is going to love these! They taste close to a pina colada, only better!
This delicious drink is very tropical! I could sip on this all year long.
This makes more of a frothy drink than icy, if you want it more icy or slushy like, just add more ice!
This would also be wonderful with a scoop of ice cream blended in.
Make sure to use cream of coconut and not coconut milk.
The perfect Christmas or holiday drink that only takes minutes (under 5!) to make!
Can I make this non-alcoholic?
Sure! simply do not use the rum and replace the Blue Curacao liquor with Blue Curacao syrup for a yummy version the kids can even try!
What if I dont have Rum?
No problem! You can substitute with vodka in its place.
Rum does taste better though!
What should I serve with this cocktail?
You can serve it as an after Christmas dinner treat by itself and good company! Or its even perfect for a girls night!
Please be sure to check out all of my other fun and amazing drinks I have here on the blog –
I have dozens you will love! All with rave reviews!
This drink can easily be enjoyed all year long of course! its just like a blue pina colada!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Jack Frost Cocktail
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Place the ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, rum, and cream of coconut into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Place the corn syrup on a plate and the coconut flakes on another plate.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the corn syrup, then roll in the coconut.
- Pour the cocktail into the glasses and serve.