Calling all Lemon Lovers!
These are past delicious! Everyone LOVED THEM!
I adore lemon, so much that i have one of my Pinterest boards called
‘MY LOVE OF LEMON‘ lol
The cream cheese make these EXTRA yummy!
I don’t know anyone who doesnt love lemon.
I love brownies in general, but lemon ones..with glaze… HEAVENS YES.
Trust me, these will not last long.
I have some strawberry brownies coming soon!!
These are like sunshine on a plate!
Once you make them, it is sure to become a recipe you will come back to time and time again because its SO easy!
Lemon Cream Cheese Brownies!
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick softened salted butter
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3-4 drop yellow food coloring
- 2-3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- yellow sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper And spray the sides with a non stick cooking spray
- Mix together your sugar and flour
- Add in your butter and cream cheese, then beat until you get a creamy consistency
- Now add in your eggs, lemon juice, and yellow food coloring and mix
- Pour your batter into your pan
- Cook for 20 minutes
- Let cool for 30 minutes
- While your brownies are cooling mix together your powdered sugar and lemon juice
- Pour over your brownies and spread evenly with a spatula
- Sprinkle with some lemon sprinkles and enjoy!