One of my favorite things is Watermelon, its so refreshing and delicious. One of my other favorite things is margaritas 😉
So, it was a given that I needed to combine these two favs into one outstanding drink!
The result? Is one of the best drinks I have had in awhile.
MY OTHER RECIPES
MY LATEST VIDEOS
I prefer to use Jolly ranchers because it gives a more intense flavor without tasting too ‘candy-ish’ if you know what I mean? Its really amazing!
You could even use half jollys and half mashed watermelon , that would work as well!
Trust me, this will be a huge hit with everyone who tries it!
- 24 Watermelon Jolly Ranchers OR 1 cup of mashed watermelon, seeds removed
- 3c silver tequila
- 1 1/2 c lime juice
- 3/4c simple syrup
- Ice cubes
- Crush jolly ranchers and put them in the tequila and allow them to melt
- After the jolly ranchers have melted in the tequila add simple syrup and lime juice.
- If using Mashed watermelon just add in the tequila, simple syrup and lime juice
- Add to a blender and fill with ice, blend to a slush.
- Add sliced lime and watermelon to garnish and enjoy.