If you’re a Lemon Lover like I am, you will adore these cookies!
So easy to throw together and the result is definitely a Winner!
They are so soft and perfect 😀
I ate about 5 of these…in a row… I have no shame lol
The powdered sugar coating them is completely optional!
I added it because they look prettier and it gives them an extra kick of sweetness!
I did some AMAZING Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies you really should check out, they were extremely popular and they have chocolate chunks in them -(drool)! 😀
This bite out of that cookie was purely for the photo, I swear 😉
Very light, very soft and bursting with lemon!
You could definitely add a drop of lemon extract (I would have but I was out)
You have been warned
These are addicting!
Lemon Crinkle Cookies!
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 cup flour
- 2 ox of cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 extra drop yellow food coloring if you would like a deeper yellow color (optional)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (if you want them coated as seen, optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix together your lemon cake mix, baking powder, eggs, cream cheese,food coloring (If your batter is too sticky add in 1/8 cup flour)
- Scoop out your dough with a tablespoon and form it into small balls
- Place your dough balls into the powdered sugar and cover the outside of the balls completely
- Place your dough balls onto your parchment paper lined baking pan
- Cook for 10 minutes
- When you take your cookies out of the oven, carefully press them down with the bottom of a cup or glass