This is one of the most gorgeous cookies in the history of ever! 😉
Soft with a slight chewiness – it is perfection!
Delicious Chocolate Chunks throughout give it an over-the-top taste!
One of the first gone at any party!
If you have never had a cake mix cookie before, you have been missing out for far too long!
With Valentine’s Day coming up I had to bring you all something pretty in pink with a burst of deliciousness!
Quick and Easy-
you would never know such a perfect cookie started with a cake mix!
Don’t judge me, I may have eaten a couple for breakfast with my coffee! 😀
Just about 20 minutes from start to finish and they freeze well too!
Just look at these beauties!!
Stay tuned for some other awesome cake mix cookie recipes that will blow your mind – they are THAT good! 😉
Strawberry Hot Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 drop pink gel food coloring
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your cake mix, eggs, baking powder, food coloring, and vegetable oil
- Once your batter is mixed, fold in 1 cup of chocolate chunks
- Scoop out your batter with a spoon and roll into small balls a little smaller than a ping pong ball
- Place your cookie dough balls onto your parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Cook for 10 minutes
- When you take your cookies out of the oven, press each one down with the bottom of a glass or cup
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Comments & Reviews
Matthew Requa says
Is there anyway to veganize this recipe? They are just such beautiful cookies