Loaded Broccoli Cauliflower Salad is insanely delicious, light and low carb!
Perfect for pot lucks, parties or any occasion! Packed full of bacon and cheese!
This incredible salad takes only a few simple ingredients that everyone already has right in their pantry!
Light and delicious and the perfect side dish for BBQ type foods like grilled steak, grilled chicken, cheeseburgers or hot dogs!
This is one of my all time favorite Summer salads to make when I want something that tastes incredibly delicious, but is low carbs & still very filling!
Super easy to throw together and even keeps well in the fridge for up to 3 days in an airtight container!
While this easy salad can be served right away, I always prefer to let it sit in the fridge for a few hours prior to serving, to really let all of the flavors meld together.
I used a combination of greek yogurt and mayo for this salad, but you could use all mayo for a more indulgent salad or all greek yogurt or even sour cream if you wanted to save a few calories, instead of using a combination of the two like I did.
You can reduce the amount of bacon if you are trying for a healthier version of this amazing salad too! It will still have a slight bacon taste to it without being totally ‘loaded’ – I went full force and used a lot 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——
Loaded Broccoli Cauliflower Salad! (Low Carb)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup clover honey
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups small broccoli florets diced
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets diced
- 12 slices thick cut bacon cooked and diced
- 8 ounces Colby Jack cheese small cubed
- 1/2 medium red onion chopped and rinsed
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Cover and chill.
- In a large salad bowl, toss all salad ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to evenly coat.
- Top with additional bacon and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Comments & Reviews
I love the combination of the ingredients when I make soups I am anxious to try this salad. It looks like a real winner. Thank you