Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Skillet is juicy, cheesy & ultra mouthwatering, the best part? It’s low carb!
Nothing screams “comfort food” like a huge juicy, meaty philly cheesesteak.
You can skip out on the bread if your watching the carbs, or you can indulge an throw it on a big roll!
We may be leaving out the bread in this recipe, but we wont be skipping on the juicy steak, peppers & gooey cheese!
This one skillet dinner makes the perfect lunch or supper the whole family is sure to love!
This was a crowd pleaser. My family put their shares on bread, I kept mine plain because I’m watching my carbs. Everyone loved it!
Mushrooms are an awesome addition (If you like them). They add an extra delicious flavor to the meat.
You can use your favorite cheese such as American, Provolone or even pepper jack taste amazing!
I love easy meals after a long day when I don’t have a lot of creative energy left!
Perfectly paired with a salad or fries 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Skillet
- 1 lb thinly sliced rib eye steak
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 large onion, sliced into long strips
- 2 medium red/green or yellow bell peppers,cut into long strips
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices american OR provolone or other cheese of your choice
- In a large saute pan, cook the steak, with butter and olive oil over medium-high heat, cook meat until it is slightly browned.
- Add beef broth, Worcestershire sauce,parsley, garlic, salt and the black pepper.
- Stir to combine
- Add onion & peppers- cook until softened- 5-7 minutes
- Top with your choice of cheese, reduce heat to low until the cheese is melted
- Serve as is or on rolls!