Million Dollar Bacon Dip is every ones all time favorite appetizer dip!
Perfect easy appetizer that everyone is sure to go crazy over!
It’s almost time for the Super Bowl! So you know what that means ?
Time to start planning out all the amazing football-watching foods!
It has the perfect combination of flavors that tastes incredible with chips, fries or even crusty bread!
This recipe is always highly requested at any get together that we have at our home! I make it often and every one always wants the recipe 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Million Dollar Bacon Dip!
- 1 package fully cooked bacon slices
- 1 container sour cream 16 oz
- 2 C freshly shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 C freshly sliced chives
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- Cook bacon until crisp, drain and chop up
- Put bacon in a bowl. then add sour cream, cheese, chives, and hot sauce in the bowl.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Cover and chill from 1 to 24 hours.