3 Ingredient Spicy Sausage Dip is one of the most delicious yet easy dips ever!
I promise you’ll find yourself addicted after your very first bite!
It’s almost time for the Super Bowl! So you know what that means ?
Time to start planning out all the amazing football-watching foods!
I love pre-planning my menu! This dip is always on it, every time!
Its one of everyone’s favorites and its so simple!
I love adding this easy dip to my list of awesome appetizers
and watch everyone go to town while they enjoy the game or the commercials 😉
It is the perfect combination of flavors! you can use spicy sausage like I have done here, or if you don’t want spicy ,
substitute it for Italian or sweet sausage!
Its great with tortilla chips, corn chips or even warm crusty bread for dipping!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
3 Ingredient Spicy Sausage Dip!
- 16oz spicy ground sausage (or sweet)
- 8oz cream cheese
- 10oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel)
- In a large skillet, cook your ground sausage up like ground beef until thoroughly cooked as directed on package.
- Drain your ground sausage and mix in your cream cheese and can of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- Cook until whole dip is heated thoroughly.
- Serve with tortilla chips or warm crusty bread and enjoy!