No Bake Chocolate Kahlua Truffles are dangerously delicious and insanely easy to make!
These are so amazing and you can even switch up the sprinkle colors for different occasions that you want to make them for!
Just look at that luscious filling!
Scoop them up into perfect bite sized balls!
Roll them around in your choice of colored sprinkles!
You could even roll them in chopped nuts or even dip them in white chocolate or milk chocolate for double chocolate trouble!
These are perfect for cookie platters or the Holidays- whatever occasion you choose to make them for, they will be a huge hit with everyone!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Chocolate Kahlua Truffles!
- 3 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp Kahlua
- 1 C Christmas red, green and white nonpareils
- Using a double boiler, combine all ingredients except the sprinkles and mix until smooth
- Scoop truffle into a bowl and place into the fridge for 3 hours
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop out some truffle and roll into a ball in your hands
- Pour sprinkles into a bowl and roll the truffle into the sprinkles until fully coated
- Place onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet
- Repeat steps with remaining truffles
MY OTHER RECIPES