These delicious No Bake Orange Creamsicle Truffles will seriously just melt in your mouth, they are amazing!
They don’t require the oven either!
I have made a lemon version of these a couple years ago, here on the blog, please check those out too!
Everyone goes nuts over these babies!
They would be great for any occasion or simply for a dessert the entire family will love!
If you have been following me for awhile now, you know my extremem love for anything and everything “Orange Creamsicle!”
Just type those words into my search bar and many will come up
– from pies to cakes to drinks!
They are super addictive and dangerously delicious!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Orange Creamsicle Truffles!
- 1 cup white chocolate melting chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- zest from 1 orange
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. orange extract
- a few drops orange food coloring
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, divided
- Place white chocolate melting chips in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Combine butter and orange zest in a saucepan over medium heat and cook for about 1 minute. Pour in heavy cream and stir to prevent scalding the cream.
- Keep stirring for another 2 minutes, then pour the mixture through a fine strainer over the white chocolate melting chips.
- Let the mixture sit and melt the white chocolate for about a minute, and add in the orange extract and orange food coloring. Whisk until mostly melted. Cover the bowl in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Divide confectioners sugar between two small bowls.
- Begin scooping tablespoon-size balls of truffle mixture and rolling them into balls.
- Roll each truffle in one of the bowls of the confectioners sugar before placing on a cookie sheet. Once all of the truffles have been rolled, re-roll them in the second bowl of confectioners sugar and place the truffles in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Transfer to the fridge until ready to serve.