No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Bars remind me of a homemade reeses peanut butter cups..only so much BETTER!
They are the perfect & easy dessert for all chocolate and peanut butter lovers!
My husband LOVES Reeses cups, so naturally when I made these he was skeptical at first…until his first bite- he was HOOKED.
He loved these MORE!! I was so proud 😉
No bake desserts are my favorite kind because sometimes you need more room in the oven or you want dessert to not be complicated- these bars fit the bill!
They require only a few simple ingredients that everyone always has in their pantry!
the only real hard part is trying not to eat them all LOL
I always make a double batch of these bars because my family and friends are always asking me to send them home with some!
Plus, my hubby likes to eat them all *eye roll* lol
These would be great for any cookie exchange, bake sales or even just as a wonderful dessert your entire family will thank you for 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Bars!
PEANUT BUTTER LAYER
- 2 cups graham crackers crushed
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers to a fine crumb.
- Add in the melted butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter and pulse until totally combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the bottom of the prepared baking dish and press to evenly distribute it.
- In a microwave safe bowl, dump in the chocolate chips and add the peanut butter to the top. Microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring well between the microwaving bursts until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture in the baking dish and smooth with a rubber spatula to cover all of the peanut butter layer.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 3 hours before cutting into squares and serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Leave A Reply!