These SUPER SOFT Christmas Pudding cookies are so so easy and loaded with festive M & Ms & sprinkles!
This is one of the BEST cookie recipes to make because they’re so easy, buttery, and ultra delicious!
These cookies are a holiday staple, they are one of the recipes you come back to time and time again.
So many people ask me HOW I keep my cookies soft & chewy!?
One of my ‘secret ingredients’ is instant pudding!
When you add in instant pudding to your dough it not only keep the cookies chewy and soft but also makes the flavor even better!
Just be sure to use INSTANT pudding and not the heat and serve kind because it will NOT yield the same result- it has to be only instant 🙂
What is wonderful about this recipe is that no dough chilling is required– so they are not only delicious but they will also be prepped and baked in under 20 min!
These are definitely Santa’s favorite cookie 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Christmas Pudding Cookies!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temp.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 egg, room temp
- 3.4 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup red cake sprinkles
- 1/4 cup peppermint cookie sprinkles
- 3/4 cup red and green M&Ms
- In a large bowl add the butter and brown sugar. Beat to combine.
- Add in the egg, peppermint extract, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add pudding mix, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Add in the flour. Mix until combined.
- Stir in all of the sprinkles and M&Ms.
- Cover the bowl and chill for 1 hour.
- Using a small ice cream scoop shape the dough into small balls.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chilled cookie dough balls 2” apart on baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet.