No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is creamy and refreshing! perfect for an easy, hassle free dessert everyone will go crazy for!
You’ll love this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in so many ways! This recipe is so easy to make, you’ll want to make it today!
Enjoy the fresh taste of this easy, stress-free No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe. It’s an impressive dessert that requires little effort, helping you save time while making something delicious!
If you’re looking for a recipe that saves you time and energy while leaving you with something delicious to devour, try this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. It’s full of flavor with a sweet touch from the strawberries added on top of it! You’ll be sure to enjoy this decadent dessert after quickly and easily assembling it.
Easy Recipe for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Making a cheesecake might sound like a complicated task when you have to put it in the oven and watch it carefully, allowing it to bake to perfection. However, with this recipe, you get to skip all the complicated steps, preparing a sweet and flavorful treat without all that extra effort. With this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe, you can make a restaurant-quality dessert in no time.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe for Cheesecake with Strawberries on Top
It’s as easy as it gets. Who doesn’t love making something simple that tastes amazing?
The cheesecake is delicious. If you’re a fan of cheesecake, you’re going to love this no-bake treat.
The cheesecake is completely customizable. You can add other fruits and toppings to it if you’d like.
The Ingredients Needed
Before you get started, make sure you’re ready to prepare this delicious dessert by grabbing the following ingredients:
Oreo Cookie Crumbs – Use these crumbs to prepare a homemade crust for your cheesecake.
Butter – Combine your crumbs with butter and a bit of sugar and salt to create the perfect crust.
Strawberry Jell-O – The strawberry Jell-O adds hints of strawberry flavor to this sweet dessert.
Cream Cheese – Allow your packages of cream cheese to sit out and soften before you use them.
Heavy Whipping Cream – Combine the cream cheese with heavy whipping cream to prepare your cheesecake filling.
You’ll need a few other ingredients, such as salt, boiling water, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to complete this recipe.
What type of cream cheese will I need?
You’re going to need two 8-ounces blocks of cream cheese. It’s best to use the blocks instead of the whipped kind of cream cheese. Feel free to choose any brand of cream cheese that you like and enjoy most when preparing this dessert.
Do I have to use Oreo crumbs?
While the Oreo crumbs provide a sweet and tasty crust that goes great with the cream cheese filling, you don’t have to use them. You can use any other cookie crumbs or graham cracker crumbs, depending on what you like best.
Can I use other types of gelatin?
Yes! In this recipe, you’re using strawberry gelatin to add that sweet strawberry flavor to this no-bake dessert. However, if you’re not a fan of strawberry flavoring, you can use any other gelatin flavor that you do like, such as cherry or lime.
What toppings taste best on this cheesecake?
Fresh fruit is always a great addition to the No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. You can rinse some strawberries, slice them into pieces, and spread them out on top of the cheesecake. If not, you can add some fresh raspberries and blueberries. You might also want to add a bit of a chocolate drizzle over your cheesecake for more flavor.
Recipe Notes & Tips
Use a food processor to break your cookies into crumbs with ease. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a blender.
Make sure to allow your cheesecake to set in the fridge overnight before you remove it and slice into it.
Add your toppings after you’ve allowed the cheesecake to set in the fridge, whether you’re adding some fresh fruit, chocolate syrup, or anything else that you like on your cheesecake.
How to Store the Strawberry Cheesecake
Store the cheesecake in the fridge to keep it fresh. You can use a cake container or wrap it in plastic wrap followed by a sheet of aluminum foil to keep it covered. Be sure to keep it refrigerated until you’re ready to slice, serve, and enjoy. Avoid leaving the cheesecake out because it contains cream cheese, so it can easily go bad if it’s not kept at a cooler temperature in the fridge.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 1/2 cups golden Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter- melted
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O
- 2- 8 oz. packages cream cheese- softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar-divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract-divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Toppings, optional:
- Whipped cream and fresh strawberries
- Prepare a 9” springform pan by spraying lightly with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Prepare the crust by adding about ½ a package of graham cracker sheets into a food processor and pulse until you get a fine crumb.
- Add salt, sugar, and butter and pulse until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared springform pan and use a spoon to press down gently and form the crust. Be sure to bring the crust up the side about 1 inch.
- In a large measuring glass, add the boiling water and Jell-O and whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, Cream the cream cheese with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add in 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- In another bowl, add 2 cups heavy whipping cream, 1 cup powdered sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix on high speed for 3-4 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Add the Jell-O mixture into the cream cheese mixture and mix until well combined.
- Last, add in the whipped cream into the cream cheese and fold until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared crust and smooth.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight until completely set.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and berries and serve
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.