Baileys Irish Cream Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake is something out of your dreams… its so good! its no bake too!
Talk about a great no bake cheesecake, this is it! This is so pretty and festive for any party or get together you may be having. It’s really easy to make, and it’s really delicious!
It tastes like an old fashioned Strawberry Milkshake, and everyone is sure to love this! You can have this done ahead of time, and it will be ready to serve when you need it. Make sure to keep this one in your favorites!
Make sure that you leave the Butter and Cream Cheese called for in this recipe, out on the counter until it is soft. The Frosting will not mix correctly if the Butter and Cream Cheese are cold, both need to be soft, and at room temperature.
This extra decadent Strawberries & Cream Baileys Cheesecake is the perfect adult dessert. Smooth and creamy with a delicious strawberry cream flavor – make it for your dinner party and wow your guests.
Almost all liquor stores now carry this particular baileys alcohol- once you try it you will want to make all sorts of recipes with it as well as have a few glasses yourself!
Leave it up to baileys to always have many amazing new flavors coming out!
You can definitely taste the Baileys in this cheesecake, but it wasn’t too strong. If you want your cheesecake to just have a hint of Baileys, you could always just use a little less.
Can kids have some?
There a small amount of the alcohol in the cheesecake but I would leave this one for the grown ups!
If you’re looking for a dessert that’s indulgent, over the top, and with a perfectly rich strawberry flavor– then look no further. This cheesecake features a velvety smooth texture, delicious strawberry cream Baileys flavor, and topped with fresh strawberries. It’s rich without being too sweet, has the perfect cheesecake texture, and while you can taste the Baileys – it isn’t an overpowering alcohol flavor.
Can I use low fat cream cheese?
No, you need to use full fat cream cheese, you want the texture to be perfect and only the full fat version will give you the ideal creamy & smooth texture.
Stay tuned for a pina colada and a apple pie version using Baileys releases of those two flavors!! so fun to make and the flavor is out of this world good!
What happens when you use Baileys strawberries and cream liquor in a cheesecake? The result is a creamy cheesecake with just the right amount of sweet strawberry flavor.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Baileys Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake
Makes 8 servings
FOR THE CRUST:
- 2 sleeves of Graham Crackers - pulsed into crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 Stick of Butter - melted
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 4 Packages of Cream Cheese - 8 ounces each - softened
- 1 1/2 cups of Heavy Cream - Whipped
- 1 Tablespoon of Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Bailey's Strawberry Cream
- Pink Food Coloring Gel
- 1 package of fresh Strawberries - rinsed and dried
- Pink decorating Sugars
- 4 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon of Heavy Cream
- 3 to 4 cups of Powdered Sugar
- Rinsed Strawberries
- Pink Sugars
- Place the Graham Crackers in the Food Processor with the Sugar, and pulse into crumbs.
- Melt the Butter in a medium size bowl, and pour Graham Cracker Crumbs into the Butter and stir well to coat.
- Line the Bottom of a 7 inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and press the Crumbs into the bottom of the pan, evenly, smoothing with the back of a spoon.
- Place the pan in the freezer.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the Heavy Cream, and 1 Tablespoon of Powdered Sugar, and whip with the Whisk attachment until stiff peaks form, and the Cream is whipped. Remove the Whipped Cream to a separate bowl, and place the bowl in the refrigerator.
- In the mixing bowl, place the Cream Cheese, and blend until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the Vanilla, Powdered Sugar, and Sugar, and mix until smooth.
- Remove the Whipped Cream from the refrigerator, and add to the mixing bowl, and blend to mix. Remove about 1/3 of the Cheesecake Batter to a separate bowl, and place in the Refrigerator. Add the Bailey's Strawberry Cream to the Mixing bowl, and the Pink Food Coloring Gel, and mix to blend.
- Remove the Pan from the Freezer, and place 2/3 of the Pink Cheesecake in the pan on top of the Graham Cracker Crust.
- Smooth the top, and place the pan back in the Freezer.
- Leave pan in the Freezer for at least 4 hours, or until the Cheesecake is firm.
- Place the remaining Pink Cheesecake in the Refrigerator.
- Test Pink layer in Freezer, and when Pink layer is firm, remove the pan from the Freezer,
- Slice about 8 to 10 Strawberries in thin slices, and lay on a paper towel to soak up juice.
- Place the sliced Strawberries on the top of the Pink Layer, and spoon the White Cheesecake Batter on top of the sliced berries, creating the second layer.
- Smooth the Cheesecake Batter, and place the Pan back in the Freezer.
- Check the White layer of Cheesecake after about 3 hours in the Freezer, and if the White layer is firm, add the remaining Pink Cheesecake Batter on top of the White layer, creating the top layer of the Cheesecake.
- Place the Pan back in the Freezer, and leave overnight for best results.
Decorate the Cheesecake, about 30 minutes before serving, and leave in the Freezer until ready to serve.
- In the mixing bowl, add the Softened Butter, and Softened Cream Cheese, and mix with the whisk attachment until creamy and fluffy. Add the Vanilla and Heavy Cream, and mix. Add the Powdered Sugar, one cup at a time, blending on low speed, and scraping the bowl down as needed, until all powdered sugar is added, and the frosting is completely mixed and smooth.
- Using Plastic wrap (Glad Wrap) tear off a piece about 10 inches wide, and place the Frosting length-wise in the middle of the plastic wrap. It will look like a long ribbon of Frosting.
- Then, roll the plastic wrap around the Frosting, making sure to keep it long, or length-wise like a long ribbon. Snip the end off of the Plastic wrap, on one end only, and twist the other end closed. Place the plastic wrap in a pastry bag with the Large Star Tip.
- Pipe the Frosting onto the edges of the Cheesecake, using a swirling, motion, leaving big dollops on the cheesecake, and bring it up to a point.
- Place a Strawberry between the dollops of Frosting.
- Sprinkle the Pink Decorating Sugars on top of the Cheesecake.
- Place the cheesecake back in the Freezer until time to serve.
- When ready to serve, remove the Spring-form from the pan, and slice the Cheesecake into 2 inch pieces.
- Serve, and Enjoy!