?No Bake Strawberry Swirl Fudge? is ultra creamy fudge loaded with sweet strawberry flavor! It comes together in just a few minutes and it is perfect for gifting, dessert or just serving for any occasion!
Not only is it beautiful. but it tastes fantastic too!
Some fudge recipes require way too much effort and a candy thermometer- not this one!
This recipe is tried and true!
I have added a bunch of amazing fudge recipes here on my blog! I have many more coming out as well so please stay tuned! I have orange creamsicle fudge – you have to check that one out!
This recipe would make beautiful Valentines Day gifts for friends and family!
It’s so so easy to make and only takes a few minutes to create one gorgeous fudge!
The result is always creamy and just the slightest bit chewy with the perfect consistency that just melts in your mouth!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——
No Bake Strawberry Swirl Fudge!
- 2 tsp strawberry extract
- 1 tsp red gel food coloring
- 3 C sugar
- 3/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 2/3 C half and half
- 1-12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 1-7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine the red food coloring and strawberry extract and whisk until combined
- Line a 9 inch baking dish with parchment paper, set aside
- Using a 3 quart sauce pan, combine the sugar, butter and half and half into the sauce pan over medium heat
- Once the mixture is boiling, stir consistently and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes
- Remove from heat, add the chocolate chips and cover the pot.
- Allow to sit for 2 minutes
- Whisk until smooth, then mix in the mallow creme and vanilla extract until smooth
- Pour half of the fudge into the baking dish, then mix in the red gel mixture into the remaining half of the fudge
- Drop dollops of the strawberry fudge onto the white fudge and swirl with a butter knife
- Allow to cool completely overnight before cutting into 1inch squares
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Leave A Reply!