Easy Peanut Butter Frosting is insanely delicious and way better than any store bought frosting you could buy!
It tastes fantastic and is perfect for topping cupcakes or cakes or even off a spoon 😉
I literally hate store bought frostings, I think they taste horrible and processed- after you try my frosting recipes (I have a bunch here on the blog) you will never dare buy any jar from the store again!
Its smooth and creamy, Sweet but not too sweet. Peanut buttery without being greasy!
It only takes 5 simple ingredients to make the best ever frosting!
This recipe deserves nothing less than 5 stars- it always gets rave reviews!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Easy Peanut Butter Frosting!
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1 1/2 C powder sugar
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 C peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Using a standing mixer, combine the butter, powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream, peanut butter and vanilla and mix on medium speed until smooth and creamy
- Scoop into a container with a sealed lid and place into the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Before using for cupcakes or to frost a cake, allow to thaw to room temperature and beat again to make creamy and thick