This is one of my favorite dinners, EVER.
I make this multiple times per month & the whole family loves it!
Simple and Delicious 🙂
The ingredients are things that mostly everyone already has on hand too!
Leftovers taste just as good the next day as well.
Warning: You will want to have seconds! 😉
Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage, Potatoes & Bacon
- 4 Large Potatoes washed, peeled & cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 package of Smoked Sausage (Kielbasa or even hot dogs work too) sliced.
- 1 large onion peeled and chopped finely. (I use yellow onions)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup of Beef Broth
- 1/2 pound of Bacon cooked, drained & crumbled
- 1/2 Clove of Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup of Fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large baking pan, grease bottom with butter lightly & spread 1 Tablespoon of oil over the pan as well, set aside.
- In a large bowl put the cubed potatoes, 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, onions, sausage, broth & all seasonings, EXCEPT the Bacon & Parmesan Cheese.
- Toss together until everything is evenly distributed & covered.
- Pour into the baking pan, spreading it out as much as possible.
- Put into the preheated oven & cook for 45 minutes to an hour, gently stirring every 15 minutes, until the potatoes are golden brown on the outside & soft in the middle.
- 5 minutes prior to it being fully cooked, sprinkle the cheese and bacon on top.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Comments & Reviews
l make this except l put in a pack of onion soup mix for that little extra. But ya it is gone in a heart beat,, now that our boys of on there own. This is a good staple food for them exspecially working all day long, can be thrown together the night before and then toss in the oven when they come home from work,,,,go shower, clean up, relax for a bit and poof a healthy dinner is ready for them
Oh… sounds wonderful. I’ve done potato & sausage bakes before, but never with BACON! Will have to try adding that. And I like the idea that Sue offered for making it ahead of time. I’m a SAHM but am always looking for ways to optimize my time (you never know what night the toddlers will decide that they should affix themselves to your ankles when it is time to make dinner). Thanks for the inspiration!
Place into the heated oven and roast for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.