This is one of my favorite dinners, EVER.
I make this multiple times per month & the whole family loves it!
Simple and Delicious 🙂
The ingredients are things that mostly everyone already has on hand too!
Leftovers taste just as good the next day as well.
Warning: You will want to have seconds! 😉
Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage, Potatoes & Bacon
- 4 Large Potatoes, washed, peeled & cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 package of Smoked Sausage, (Kielbasa or even hot dogs work too) sliced.
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped finely. (I use yellow onions)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup of Beef Broth
- 1/2 pound of Bacon, cooked, drained & crumbled
- 1/2 Clove of Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup of Fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large baking pan, grease bottom with butter lightly & spread 1 Tablespoon of oil over the pan as well, set aside.
- In a large bowl put the cubed potatoes, 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, onions, sausage, broth & all seasonings, EXCEPT the Bacon & Parmesan Cheese.
- Toss together until everything is evenly distributed & covered.
- Pour into the baking pan, spreading it out as much as possible.
- Put into the preheated oven & cook for 45 minutes to an hour, gently stirring every 15 minutes, until the potatoes are golden brown on the outside & soft in the middle.
- 5 minutes prior to it being fully cooked, sprinkle the cheese and bacon on top.