Looking for a sensational dessert that’s made from scratch and also easy? You need to make these Peanut Butter Bars! They are worth making to indulge in and will be a family favorite! Topped with a creamy peanut Butter Frosting!
Indulge in a decadent treat that will remind you of a Reese’s cup with these incredible Peanut Butter Bars. They’re moist, chocolatey, and delicious, with the perfect amount of peanut butter added!
Ditch the boxed mix and prepare these flavorful Peanut Butter Bars from scratch. They’re moist, delicious, and decadent, making them an excellent treat to bake and serve at family functions, birthday parties, and more.
You can enjoy these brownies on their own or serve them with a side of ice cream! You can eat them warm, cold, or at room temperature. These delicious bars will leave you satisfied when you have a craving for something delicious.
Why You’re Going to Love these Delicious Peanut Butter Bars
- These bars have the perfect mix of peanut butter and frosting. They’ll remind you of Reese’s peanut butter cups but they’ll taste even better.
- It’s not hard to make these decadent bars from scratch using simple ingredients, including creamy peanut butter, all-purpose flour, salted butter, and Reese’s Pieces.
- The Peanut Butter Brownies have perfectly crisp edges with a soft, warm, and delicious center.
Which brand of peanut butter do I need to use to make these bars?
Use any brand of peanut butter! Make sure it’s the creamy version because that works best in this recipe. If you can find Reese’s brand of peanut butter, it’s an excellent choice for this recipe. If not, you can use any other brand, such as Jif, Skippy, or a generic brand that you prefer.
What do I need to use to make the frosting for these peanut butter bars?
You’re going to need creamy peanut butter, salted butter, vanilla, heavy whipping cream, and confectioners sugar to make the frosting. It’s easy to put the frosting together by combining the peanut butter and unsalted butter, beating them until fluffy before adding the rest of the ingredients, beating everything together to create the perfect frosting.
Do I have to use Reese’s Pieces in the Peanut Butter Bars?
While you don’t have to use them if you don’t like them or don’t have them, they’re an excellent addition to these Peanut Butter Brownies. They add more flavor and texture to these moist, delicious bars.
How long do the bars need to bake in the oven?
After pouring your batter into the baking dish, place it in the oven and bake the bars for a minimum of 25 minutes. You may need to leave them in a bit longer, depending on your oven and how crispy you like them. You can leave them in the oven for a maximum of 30 minutes.
Do I need to let the bars cool before I frost them?
Yes, be sure to let the bars cool down before you frost them. Remove them from the oven, set them off to the side, and wait for them to cool down. Place them on a cooling rack if you have one available to use. While you’re waiting, you can prepare the frosting and then spread it on top of the bars.
Can I add anything on top of the bars?
You can add anything you’d like on top of the bars, such as chocolate sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, or even a bit of chocolate syrup. Drizzling a bit of chocolate syrup over the peanut butter frosting will add even more flavor to these bars. It’s perfect for true peanut butter lovers.
How do I store the Peanut Butter Bars?
Cover the bars with plastic wrap and place them in the fridge to keep them fresh. They should stay good when refrigerated for up to five days. You can eat them cold or put them in the microwave. If you like serving the brownies while they’re warm, heat them in the microwave for several seconds before serving them. They’ll taste like they came right out of the oven again.
What should I serve with the Peanut Butter Bars Recipe?
These bars taste great served with a cup of cold milk! You can dunk them in the milk if you’d like. If you’re not a big fan of milk, no worries. These brownies taste great with hot chocolate, too. You can also serve these brownies with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream. Don’t forget that bars with peanut butter are great on their own!
This recipe has been in our family for years, it is super fast to make, fail-proof and turns out perfectly every time. Perfectly thick, soft and chewy! Completely addicting! you will want to eat the entire pan by yourself.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick salted butter, softened
- 1 cups light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup Reese’s Pieces
Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1/2 cup 1 stick salted butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease and 8x8” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend peanut butter and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in sugar, eggs, and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add in flour and salt and stir until combined.
- Spread evenly in prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until fluffy and beat in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Frost cooled bars and allow to set before cutting.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers