Easter is almost here and with Easter comes PEEPS!! (my favorite easter candy!)
What better way to eat them ?? or DRINK them rather 😉 LOL
These are not only beautiful to the eye but they also taste amazing!
I DID do a kids version too where we put them into sprite- they loved it! LOL
I recommend using a bunch of peeps and really allowing them to soak in to the vodka just to really enhance the flavor well 🙂
Easter just got much more fun!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- Vodka of your choice (I used grey goose)
- 5 packages of different colored Peeps
- Sealable mason jars with lids
- Fill your mason jar 3/4 way with the Peeps.
- Pour the Vodka into the mason jar until it is full.
- Allow the vodka to infuse 2-3 days or until the Marshmallows have started to dissolve, shake occasionally throughout these days.
- Strain your vodka to remove the Peep residue.