I know, I know I have been doing a lot of drinks and desserts lately,
I thought it was only right to bring you an INCREDIBLE Crock Pot recipe that my family goes crazy for!
This is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner for the family, where you can throw it in the crock pot and let it cook itself!
Its so easy to throw together and the flavors are outstanding!
Trust me, the entire family will LOVE it- seriously!
My favorite sides to serve it with definitely is white rice, but you can do veggies or even potatoes!
Dinner doesnt have to be a pain! Especially with this delicious dish!
I will be bringing you some more amazing dinner recipes, I promise!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 4-6 Chicken thighs or breasts
- 4 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped small
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- In a large crock pot or slow cooker add all the ingredients (EXCEPT the chicken) and mix until fully incorporated.
- Then add in your chicken pieces, tossing them in the mixture so they are completely coated on both sides.
- Cook on LOW for 7 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
- Once its ready, carefully remove the pieces one by one (careful they will start to fall apart)
- and place into a baking dish, broil for 10 minutes or until the tops are nicely browned.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.