I know it’s been about a month since the last time I brought you one of my favorite drinks!
I have been asked many times to bring some old classics to my blog – here is just that!
Its like laying on a beach in the warm sun , sipping away while watching the waves crash- its heaven!
Its very easy to throw together and the taste is out of this galaxy!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pina Colada Cocktail!
- 1 oz Cream of Coconut
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice cream (optional)
- 2 oz Coconut Rum
- 1 oz Pineapple rum
- 2 cups Ice, crushed
- 2 Maraschino Cherries
- Whip cream for garnish
- Toasted coconut for garnish
- Crush 2 cups of ice in your blender.
- Add the cream of coconut, pineapple juice, ice cream, coconut rum, pineapple rum to the crushed ice in blender.
- Blend until well combined
- Garnish with whip cream, toasted coconut, and a maraschino cherry.