Continuing on with my Orange Creamsicle ‘theme’ (I have Orange creamsicle moonshine, orange creamsicle cupcakes and a orange creamsicle cocktail too)
NOW comes this amazing NO BAKE (if you so choose) Creamsicle Cheesecake that is out of this world GOOD!
Its zesty, creamy , cheesecakey (is that a word? lol) Its totally mouthwateringly delicious!
It takes a bit of prep work to make it but I’m telling you my sweet friends, you are going to want to make this for your family & friends,
its a absolute MUST TRY.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Pie!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- 1 pouch of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix OR 1 pre-made pie crust if you want totally 'No Bake"
- 3/4 + 1 C powder sugar
- 2 8oz boxes of cream cheese, softened
- 2 C heavy whipping cream + 1 C for the topping
- 1 3 oz box of orange flavored jello
- 1 C boiling water
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/4 tsp + 1/2 tsp for the topping of vanilla extract
- 1 disposable piping bag with star tip
- Take the batter and press it down into the prepared pan as you would a regular crust, then bake for roughly 10-12 minutes until the cookie crust is lightly browned.
- remove and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth
- Mix in the 3/4 C powder sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine the jello with the boiling water and whisk until completely dissolved. Set aside
- Zest the orange and set aside
- Using a standing mixer, whip on medium speed the heavy whipping cream, 1/2 C powder sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form
- Add 1/2 of the whipped cream into the cooled jello and whisk until combined
- Fold the remaining whipped cream in with the cream cheese mixture
- Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture onto the crust
- Spread about 2 C of the orange mixture onto the cream cheese mixture
- Slowly and carefully spread the remaining of the cream cheese mixture
- Place into the fridge to set over night
- Using a standing mixture, whip together the 1 C heavy whipping cream, 1/2 C powder sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract until stiff peaks form
- Scoop into the piping bag and pipe small dollops around the edge of the pie
- Cut out a slice and enjoy!
IF DOING THE COOKIE CRUST Preheat oven to 350F. & spray the inside of an 8-inch springform cheesecake pan with baking spray, then follow the directions on the cookie mix until you have the cookie batter
IF USING A PRE_MADE CRUST BEGIN HERE