Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate is perfect for Valentine’s Day or just a prettier, tastier version of plain ole hot chocolate!
This delicious hot chocolate is made easily at home with a few simple ingredients you probably already have on hand!
Make this heart warming pink velvet hot chocolate as a special sweet treat for you and your loved ones this Valentines day! Not only is it beautiful but its so scrumptious!
You can also give this pink hot chocolate as a gift for someone special by layering the ingredients in a glass mason jar and tying it with a pretty ribbon!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup quartered Strawberries
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar to sweeten strawberries
- 3 C whole Milk
- 1 C Ghirardelli white chocolate wafers
Serving Size: 2- 8 oz cups
- Slice your strawberries into quarters make sure to remove the stems, since and pat dry
- Add your strawberries into a small bowl and top with 1tbsp. of sugar, set to the side for 30 minutes
- In a blender puree your strawberries set to the side
- In a small sauce pan bring your milk to a boil on medium heat once boiling add the white chocolate wafers stir to melt the chocolate.
- Be sure NOT to scorch the milk or chocolate
- Once the chocolate is melted add the strawberry puree
- Stir until well combined