I know, I am already getting into the PUMPKIN recipes – I just love everything Fall!
Perfect to serve with graham crackers, nilla wafers,
sugar cookies, cubes of pound cake or pretzels!
It has that amazing pumpkin pie flavor everyone loves and will go crazy over…I promise!
All of your pumpkin-loving friends are sure to thank you for this recipe- anddd ask you for it too lol 😉
perfect for parties, fall themed or Thanksgiving ‘apps’ !
Its so creamy and ultra easy to make
– I have seen those adorable pumpkin bowls, this would look AMAZING served in one of those! TOO CUTE?!
This is a recipe you will be coming back to again and again.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip!
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 8 oz. full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups cool whip
- ground cinnamon -optional for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine half-and-half, pumpkin pie spice, and pudding mix and whisk until smooth. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Pour pumpkin spice mixture into the stand mixer bowl and mix until combined.
- Fold in cool whip and place in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.