This is the BEST Pumkin Fudge you will ever try..seriously!
It only takes FIVE minutes and just FIVE Ingredients!
The perfect texture- creamy and delicious.
I did add pecans, but you can leave them out if you’d like and make it just four ingredients
OR add your nut of choice- Walnuts work amazing as well!
Everyone loves fudge, this is like magical pumpkin pie fudge heaven!
This is probably one of the best recipes I have made as far as desserts!
Its great to give as gifts and wonderful to serve or bring to parties!
You wont be able to eat just one 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake 5 Minute Pumpkin Fudge!
- 2 cups white chocolate melting chips
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1-2 drops orange food coloring (optional, but great for a more festive color)
- Line half of a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly grease a silicone mold. In a medium glass bowl, combine white chocolate melting chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Place in the microwave and heat in 15-second bursts, stirring between, until white chocolate is completely melted. Be careful not to burn the mixture.
- Add in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, chopped pecans, and orange food coloring and stir to combine.
- Evenly disperse fudge into muffin cups or silicone mold and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
MY OTHER RECIPES