Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Donut Holes combine two of everyone’s two favorite flavors and combine them, creating one sensational donut hole that you wont be able to stop eating!
These yummy little donut holes are not deep fried either! they are baked right in the oven- making the entire house smell completely delicious!
They keep for over 5 days on the counter in an airtight container or you can even freeze them for up to a month in an airtight freezer-safe container as well!
Perfect for bake sales, Halloween parties, great for breakfast with a cup of coffee or just as an incredible fall dessert the entire family wont be able to stop eating!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Donut Holes
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 1 C pumpkin puree, (not pie filling)
- 1 1/4 C sugar (divided into 1 cup and 1/4 cup portions)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon (divided)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Prep a muffing tin with baking spray. Set aside.
- Add the 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon into a zip loc bag. Shake the bag to mix the sugar and cinnamon.Set aside.
- Whisk vegetable oil, pumpkin puree, eggs, and 1 cup of sugar in a large bowl until combined.
- In a second bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt, 3/4 tsp of cinnamon, and pumpkin pie seasoning whisking until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a little at a time mixing until all ingredients are combined.
- Using the small ice cream scoop form the dough into a ball, Place the dough balls into the bottom of the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- When the donut holes have baked allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
- Put 1 donut hole in the zip loc bag at a time to cover them with the cinnamon sugar mixture.