Pumpkin Pecan Magic Bars are my decadent twist on pumpkin pie and pecan pie bars- they are mouthwateringly delicious and perfect for the holidays!
One you make these bars they are sure to make it onto your yearly holiday baking tray and list!
I used tin foil to coat my pan, because it just helps with removing them from the baking dish!
You can definitely make them in advance! Due to the pumpkin in this recipe, the bars should be stored in the fridge until ready to serve.
These are best served with a huge glass of cold milk- trust me- Ive tried it lol
Perfect for bake sales, Halloween parties, get togethers, dessert table or even for Thanksgiving dessert!!
They are super easy to make too- using common ingredients that most people can get easily or already have in their kitehens!
These are one of the best tasting bars you will ever try this Fall– i SWEAR! they are sensational!
There is a slight crunch from the toffee and the pecans, these are the perfect fall treat!
Due to the pumpkin in this recipe, the bars should be stored in the fridge.
Everything in these bars just works. If you don’t like butterscotch you can substitute regular chocolate chips, chocolate and pumpkin work wonderfully together.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
For the crust:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of fine sea salt
For the toppings:
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
- 11 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line an 11x7 baking dish with foil and spray it with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
- Add the flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt, mix it in until combined with no dry patches.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the baking dish and bake for 15 minutes until it no longer looks raw and is lightly browned.
- Spread the pumpkin pie filling on top. Layer the butterscotch chips, then the toffee bits, then the pecans. Pour the sweetened condensed milk on top and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes until browned on top.
- Let the bars cool in the pan completely. Once they are completely cool, cut them into bars.
- Store in the fridge until serving.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.