These delicious little bites of heaven are sure to make everyone go crazy! Its seriously hard to eat JUST ONE 😀
I used Grands flaky layers biscuits because I love the texture of these particular ones- I think it tastes best 🙂
I used a small cookie cutter to make them little
They come out looking like this- you need to carefully watch them while they cook because its FAST.
I rolled them in a sweet mixture, though you can even dip them into melted chocolate as well or even stuff them!
They are a perfect, easy dessert that you will want to try all different ways
Couldnt help but take a bite 🙂
Dessert or for the holidays, even breakfast- hey, who am I kidding- ANYTIME 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes!
- Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1.5-2 " circle cookie cutter
- Fill a heavy bottomed pot with about 15-25 ounces of vegetable oil (or until the pot is about 1/4 full) and turn your burner on medium-high.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper, open your can of biscuits and lay out each biscuit right next to each other.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out your biscuits so you can cut 2 holes from each biscuit.
- Use your cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as you can and set aside.
- Fork your scrap dough into a ball, roll out with your rolling pin and cut out another set of circles.
- Carefully place your dough circles into your hot oil and cook each side until golden brown (caution the oil will be very hot).
- Remove each donut hole carefully with a tall slotted spoon and place on a piece of paper towel.
- Mix together your sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Place your donut holes into the sugar mixture and gently toss.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Comments & Reviews
Terry Schmidt says
Can u use a deep fryer
An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a coworker who was
conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me
breakfast due to the fact that I discovered it for him…
lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this matter here on your web site.