Reeses Peanut Butter Hearts are perfect for Valentines Day and taste better than store bought!
They only take a few ingredients and are No Bake!!
I did a Coconut Cream Eggs version that you HAVE to checkout too- they are so delicious!
These are super simple to make at home and no need to run to the store to pick some up!
the taste is fantastic!
They are really fun to make with the kids too!
I used heart shaped cookie cutters for Valentines day in a few days but you can use ANY you would like to make all sorts of fun shapes for any and all occasions!
I used milk chocolate but next time i might do dark chocolate or even white chocolate for a change! Even a mixture would be so pretty!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Reeses Peanut Butter Hearts!
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1.2 cups peanut butter
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups milk or dark chocolate chips
Things you need:
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- Parchment paper
- 8 x8” baking pan
- Decorating bag
- Line a 8x8" baking pan with a piece of parchment paper that is longer than the pan so you can easily remove.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the powdered sugar, salt, vanilla extract, melted butter, and peanut butter.
- Use a hand or stand mixer to mix until combined.
- Form your peanut butter mixture into a large ball and press it evenly into your lined pan.
- Freeze for 15 minutes before using a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out your peanut butter heart shapes.
- Place your peanut butter eggs back in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Place your candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dunk your peanut butter hearts into the melted chocolate making sure each side is covered, let any excess drop off and place onto a piece of parchment paper to harden.
- Use any leftover chocolate by filling a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the bottom to drizzle over the chocolate peanut butter hearts.
- Let harden and enjoy.