I love love LOVE muffins and these my friends, are so delicious!
My friend Rebecca is bringing us these beauties from her kitchen and as always I’m thrilled to share them with you all!
As you can see we are using bisquick here and its a trade secret!
and boy does it make them taste So good!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook & PIN IT!
Secret Ingredient White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins!
- 2 cups Bisquick Mix
- 1/2 cup white chocolate baking chips
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp.vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberries
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Grease bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or non-stick cooking spray, or place paper baking cup in each muffin cup.
- In large bowl, stir all ingredients except raspberries just until moistened.
- Fold in raspberries. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm.
note you can drizzle white chocolate over muffin once cooled