Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili is one of the most amazing comfort meals with incredible flavor.
It also freezes easily & it can be stored in an airtight container for 2 months.
I love freezing individual portions to take out for easy lunches throughout the week!
Chili recipes are one of my favorite things to cook because they are the ultimate one pot meal!
They are easy to cook, taste fantastic & freeze really well!
One of my favorite things about this type of recipe is that I can leave it in the slow cooker to cook all day long and come home to a complete meal!
I like to keep it on low when it’s done so people can serve themselves all night long!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can sweet corn
- 1 (10 oz.) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 brick cream cheese
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker, cover, and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours (or on HIGH for 3-4 hours).
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred using two forks.
- Stir chicken back into the chili and serve with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.