Santa Hat Cocktails are extremely festive and perfect for Holiday parties!
You can make them with or without alcohol!
The rim is one of my absolute favorite things about this drink because it makes them really look like little santa hats!
They take only a few easy ingredients to yield one of the best tasting cocktails you’ve ever had 🙂
You can make these with or withOUT alcohol, depending on who is having them 🙂
If you want them to be mocktails, just leave the Rum out!
Who wouldnt love to have one of these ultra tasty drinks this season?!
I have SO many hugely popular drinks here on my blog, be sure to check out my drink section!
At each one of my holiday get togethers, everyone always asks for my signature cocktail ~ this Santa Hat Cocktail!
Its the perfect shade of Santa’s hat 😉
Cheers! my lovely readers!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Santa hat Cocktails!
- 1/4 cup ready to spread vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 oz. Coconut Rum
- 2 parts maraschino cherry syrup or grenadine
- Splash of ginger ale
- 2 parts Sprite or 7-up
- 4-6 maraschino cherries, stemmed
- 2 candy cane sticks
Yields: 2 (10-12 oz) servings
- Apply vanilla frosting to the rims and top 1” of your serving glasses.
- Add the coconut flakes to a small plate and roll the frosting-covered rims in the coconut, covering the frosting entirely. Chill for at least 30 minutes to allow the frosting to harden.
- Add 4-5 ice cubes to each serving glass. Add the maraschino syrup, ginger ale, rum & Sprite.
- Top off with just a splash of additional cherry syrup and 2-3 maraschino cherries.
- Garnish with a candy cane stick!