Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Rigatoni is as incredibly delicious as it sounds! Loaded with juicy shredded chicken, cheese & the most indulgent creamy sauce that will have you addicted!
Everyone is always asking for the recipe, they rave about its sensational flavor, it’s pure comfort food at it’s best!
This recipe very versatile, you can change up the protein and add meatballs or even sausage instead of chicken! This recipe creates the most ultra flavorful meal! Smothered in the creamiest cream cheese sauce!
One of my favorite things about this recipe is that only is it very easy to make plus it uses basic ingredients you already have on hand in your kitchen!
If you have been following my food blog for awhile you will have noticed my insane love of pasta! Be sure to check out my other pasta recipes that have all gone viral!
Perfectly paired with a side salad and crusty garlic bread for for a perfect dinner the entire family is sure to love you for!
Other wonderful additions you could add would be sauteed mushrooms, spicy sausage, even peppers!
This is one of my family’s favorite meals, its so simple and satisfying and easy on the budget – it uses wallet friendly ingredients!
I used rigatoni pasta but you can swap to a different pasta if you want to mix it up!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Rigatoni
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/4 lbs. chicken tenders or rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (25oz.) jar Marinara sauce
- 1 1/4 (12oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 lb. pasta, cooked
- Place onion, garlic, chicken, salt, pepper, Marinara sauce, cream cheese, Italian seasoning, and bay leaves into a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH until chicken is tender (3 to 4 hours).
- Stir sauce to combine and shred chicken. Toss with freshly cooked pasta and serve hot.