Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken Pasta is one of the most popular TikTok recipes out right now! its an easy, slow cooker dinner that’s creamy, cheesy, comforting, and loaded with incredible flavor!
Serve it with a salad and a tall glass of wine- click on some Frank Sinatra music in the background & you’ll feel like you’re right in Olive garden!
This recipe uses super simple and easy to find ingredients! Its extremely easy to make, all you do is add boneless chicken breast, the Olive Garden Italian dressing, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese with some pepper and throw it into your slow cooker! (i added chicken broth to mine and less dressing that the traditional tiktok version)- it gives it a better flavor in my opinion!
In a few short hours cooking (and making the entire house smell like the inside of a Olive garden) you gently shred the chicken, stir in the uncooked pasta and BAM- easy peasy dinner!
Why use the dressing? Well, using the Olive Garden bottled dressing is a great “shortcut”- it adds liquid to cook the pasta (along with chicken broth) and TONS of zesty flavor to the pasta that is sure to be a hit with everyone!
Tiktok has become so increasingly popular recently and this is one that was hugely viral because everyone went crazy over how good it actually was!
The chicken comes out extremely juicy and tender and packed with sensational flavor – its mouthwatering delicious!
You can use any shape/type of pasta you would like for this recipe but my family loves penne so that is what I used!
Once the chicken is cooked, I remove it and I use two huge forks to shred it. The chicken will be juicy and tender -it’ll pull apart nicely! pull apart easily.
This is sure to end up on your weekly dinner rotation for sure! one bite and your family will be hooked!
This recipe tastes best eaten right away- it can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Prep time- 5 minutes
Cook time- 4 hours
- 1.5-2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- Only use 8 oz. of the Olive Garden Italian dressing, from a 16oz bottle
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, jarred is fine too
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of parsley
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 8 oz Chicken broth
- 4 oz heavy cream
- 8 ounce block of full fat cream cheese
- 16 ounces penne pasta
- Add the chicken breasts to the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Olive Garden Italian dressing, cream, butter, broth, parmesan, pepper & parsley until combined.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts
- Place the cream cheese on top.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 5-6 hours.
- When the chicken is tender boil your pasta according to box directions and drain.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks mixing everything together.
- Toss the pasta in with the chicken and sauce and sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve & ENJOY!
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.