Mummy Jalapeño Poppers make the ultimate Halloween appetizer! Everyone will go crazy over how cute, creative & delicious they are!
These little cuties are so delicious and easy to make, I recommend making them all year – just dont put eyes!
You are going to want to put the candy eyes on the poppers the moment they come out of the oven. that will help the eyes stick better.
These cute little poppers are vegetarian too!
You can always add some ground cooked beef or bacon crumbles to the mixture too if you want them a bit more filling!
You love heat? finely dice some jalapenos and mix it into the filling mixture for some kick!
No need to find perfect peppers when selecting, all different sizes and shapes creates even cuter mummies!
Don’t overstuff the jalapenos with the filling though, or the filling will ooze out and they wont be as pretty or cute!
Such a fun and easy appetizer for Halloween -perfect for parties or get togethers!
I serve with a little ranch for dipping 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Mummy Jalapeño Poppers
Prep time- 25 minutes
Bake time- 15 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 jalapenos sliced in half and seeded
- 1 8 count refrigerated crescent rolls
- Candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together your softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese and cooked, chopped bacon until combined.
- Fill each half of your seeded jalapenos with the cream cheese mixture and set aside.
- Cut your crescent roll dough into strips.
- Wrap the strips of dough around each stuffed jalapeno half until they resemble mummies.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately place on the candy eyes.