This Slow Cooker Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake is decadently delicious and makes the perfect dessert for any occasion!
I adore slow cooker desserts because they are always ultra moist an surprisingly easy!
Chocolate and peanut butter together is always a winning combination of flavors, Especially when there are reeses peanut butter cups are involved.
You can use chocolate shavings or even any candy of your choice for the top. Even just the amazing peanut butter frosting is beyond perfect by itself!
The only way to make this recipe better is to top it with vanilla ice cream!
It’s so nice to be able to make an incredible cake without ever turning on your oven!
wELCOME TO HEAVEN MY FRIENDS!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
- 1 (15.25 oz.) box devils food cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) package mini peanut butter cups
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. confectioners sugar
- 10 mini peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
- Whisk together cake mix, water, melted butter, and eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the 8 oz. package of mini peanut butter cups and mix in.
- Lightly grease the inside of a slow cooker and pour batter into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- To prepare the frosting, melt peanut butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk in confectioners sugar and pour frosting over cake.
- Top cake with chopped peanut butter cups and serve.