Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers are an easy and ultra hearty recipe with sensational flavor packed with juicy beef, rice and sauce!
Who knew such a simple recipe would taste to incredible and also be budget friendly?!
The flavors are phenomenal, the slow cooker has that amazing ability to just make food taste incredible.… and its deceptively easy to make too, the perfect combination!
Introduce your family to this phenomenal stuffed pepper recipe that everyone raves over!
Perfect for a hearty dinner or for an amazing lunch the next day!
They even freeze well if you want to assemble them in advance, then freeze them to cook at a later time.
I know many people love to add rice to their stuffed peppers, try cauliflower rice as a wonderful substitute when you want a low carb option.
The dinner is sure to become a family favorite recipe! Completely flavorful and filling. With just simple ingredients, this is a recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
I love easy meals after a long day when I don’t have a lot of creative energy left!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef, cooked
- 5 large green bell peppers, tops and seeds removed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 (24 oz.) jar tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 medium white onion, diced finely
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- Cut the tops off of the peppers and throw away, clean out the inside as best as you can without breaking it.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, garlic, rice,1 cup of tomato sauce, diced onion, salt, garlic powder, oregano, and thyme and stir.
- Fill bell peppers with filling and place peppers into a slow cooker.
- Pour remaining tomato sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker and a little on the top of each pepper, cover, and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.