These Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Lava Brownies are literally the worlds best brownie
These delicious brownies don’t use the oven they use the slow cooker which creates some of the best dessert’s you’ll ever have!
I have a bunch of other slow cooker desserts that you’ll love so stay tuned!!
everyone that tries this dessert falls in love with it! Using a slow cooker liner makes cleanup a breeze, Like I did below!
I topped with them with vanilla ice cream right out of the slow cooker, It’s literally heaven on earth on a fork!!
I have been making this recipe for years! It is especially nice on a holiday or special occasion!
I love making these brownies in my slow cooker while i’m busy making dinner!
These luscious brownies in the slow cooker are fast & easy to put together!
Most importantly it frees up my oven & people can even serve themselves.
Rich & Dense perfection. These irresistible brownies can sweet any holiday!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Lava Brownies
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 8 oz. dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with baking spray and lay a large piece of parchment paper in the bottom, leaving overhang on each side.
- Grease the parchment paper with baking spray as well. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and whisk.
- Melt together butter and dark chocolate. Combine chocolate mixture, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and stir just until combined. Add in half of the chocolate morsels and fold to incorporate into the batter.
- Pour brownie batter into the slow cooker, sprinkle on remaining chocolate morsels, cover, and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours, until center is set but still moist.
- Uncover the slow cooker in the last 30 minutes or so of cooking.