This No Bake Cookies & Cream Fudge is deliciously thick and packed with double stuffed oreos
Give the gift of fudge to your loved ones this holiday season.
they are my ultimate go-to for cookie trays & gift giving, they also freeze well!
This irresistible fudge can sweeten any occasion!
Dessert doesn’t have to be difficult or take up room in the oven! No bake fudge is always the way to go!
They only take 5 simple ingredients to make this rich creamy fudge that will melt in your mouth!
There is seriously no dessert better qualified to satisfy your “Sweets” cravings, other than rich, melt in your mouth, creamy oreo addicting fudge?
The only bad thing about this recipe is having to wait for it firm up in the fridge, but do like i do, stick it in the freezer for even faster setting!
They take care of your sweet tooth & chocolate cravings all at once!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Cookies & Cream Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate morsels
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 cup melted marshmallows or marshmallow fluff
- 1 1/4 cup crushed double stuffed oreos
- Line a square baking pan (9 x 9) with parchment paper and lightly grease with baking spray.
- Combine white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat and stir until melted.
- Stir in pudding mix, followed by the marshmallow fluff once pudding mix is fully incorporated.
- Remove from heat and fold in crushed Oreo's.
- Pour fudge into the prepared pan and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.