Snickerdoodle Cobbler is one of those ultra easy recipes that will knock your socks off because it tastes insanely delicious, especially with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
It takes FIVE simple ingredients to create one of the most delicious desserts you will ever try!
Perfect for any occasion where you want everyone to absolutely adore the dessert and ask for the recipe– little do they know its crazy simple!
One of my go to dessert recipes! You can even add in some type of fruit to switch it up! This easy recipe will taste old-fashioned but without all the extra effort!
perfect for Summer as it is perfect for the Fall baking season!
I have so many fall desserts here on the blog– be sure to take a look through my dessert section for hundreds of recipes you are sure to want to try!
Stay tuned for more easy recipes that are sure to impress and also taste incredible! Just like this one!
This is a recipe you will be sure to come back to time and time again!
Perfect for pot lucks or the upcoming holidays! Even just as an amazing dessert thats simple to whip up and the kids will love you for it! 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 17.5oz. package snickerdoodle cookie mix
- 1/2 cup 1 stick salted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 21oz. can apple pie filling
- 3 Tbsp. caramel topping
- 2 tsps cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray an 8" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together cookie mix, butter, and egg.
- Place half on the dough in small spoonfuls across the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle dough with 1 tsp of cinnamon sugar.
- Spread apple pie filling over the bottom layer and add remaining cookie mix in small spoonfuls across the top.
- Sprinkle with the second tsp of cinnamon sugar and top with a drizzle of caramel topping.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Top with Ice cream and Enjoy!