Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles is not only a family favorite meal but its also extremely easy to make and so flavorful!
Super simple ingredients create one of your family’s soon to be favorite dinners they are sure to ask for time and time again!
This dinner has been on my weekly dinner rotation for months now- everyone loves it and always comes back for seconds!
Minimal effort to make without sacrificing taste!
It is perfectly paired with a side salad and some flaky hot biscuits or even cornbread!
Quick, easy and tastes like comfort food at its best! This recipe was SURPRISINGLY delicious to my family considering its simplicity. My husband loved it, and even asked that it be added to our “regular rotation”!
Add in some veggies of your choice! I have added green beans and peas before- sometimes even corn- it adds to its heartiness!
Every time I make it, I remember how good it is. It is real homestyle comfort food. Thick and creamy and comes out perfect every single time. It is great for a pot-luck dinners or even to take to a sick friend!
I have also tried doing this recipe with a fresh bought rotisserie chicken from the deli counter at the grocery store and stripped all the meat off of it and it was outstanding as well!
Once you try this recipe it is sure to be a huge hit!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles
- 1 1/2- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 stick butter sliced into pats
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz. egg noodles uncooked
- :Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker pot.
- Add in the cream of chicken and spices.
- Add the pats of butter to the top, and pour in the chicken broth.
- Cook over low heat for 5-6 hours, or high heat for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and shred with two forks.
- Return the shredded chicken back to the slow cooker along with the dry egg noodles and stir. Continue cooking for 30-45 minutes, until noodles are tender.