Soft & Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookies are a holiday baking must have for your cookie platter!
These are all of the ingredients that I used below.
This tried and true recipe comes out perfect every time!
They’re one of the first cookies to go flying off the cookie platter at any holiday gathering!
Snickerdoodle cookies are a buttery cinnamon sugar cookie that are packed with heavenly flavor!
These cookies are a crowd please for sure! Crispy edges, chewy centers, the ultimate cookie!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——
Soft & Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cream together 2 cups sugar, the butter and eggs.
- Add in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt and mix until blended.
- In shallow plate or bowl, mix together 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into 1" balls and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place several inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies firm up.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Leave A Reply!