These No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars are unbelievably easy and melt in your mouth delicious!
They’re thick, chewy & a great treat for the holidays, potlucks, or any type of party!
They’re my ultimate go to for cookie trays & gift giving!
They also freeze well!
Rich & Dense perfection these irresistible bars can sweeten any holiday!
Dessert doesn’t have to be difficult or take up room in the oven. No bake dessert bars are always the way to go!
Everyone asks for this recipe and raves over them as they bite into one! they’re that good!
It’s going to be hard to eat just one. I’ve been craving these bars since the first time i’ve made them so I was so happy to be making them again for this beautiful holiday season!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Easy No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- 1 cup 2 sticks salted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- Line an 8x8" baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until butter is completely melted, stirring to combine. Add oats, ground cinnamon, and salt.
- Cook and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Spread and pack down.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a liquid measuring cup in the microwave in 30 second increments, until fully melted.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the pan (reserving some) and top with the remaining oat mixture, packing down once again.
- Drizzle the reserved chocolate mixture over the entire pan.
- chill for at least four hours before serving.