I just love that we are almost into Summer!
I love the warm weather So much, I love baking for the 4th of July and giving out cookies to my friends and family (they LOVE it).
These are SO good, chewy but still soft and perfect paired with a HUGE glass of cold milk!
Very simple to throw together and uses ingredients you probably already have in your pantry too- AWESOMENESS!
Its a great overall cookie recipe, even if you wanted to use different colored sprinkles for different occasions!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
White Chocolate Firework Cookies!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup red, white and blue colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter and sugar until and cream until they it is light and fluffy.
- Add cream cheese, egg and extracts.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Add the salt, baking powder and baking soda over top and stir in.
- Mix in the flour gradually until combined.
- Add 1/2 cup of your sprinkles leaving the 1/4 left in a small bowl.
- Set the small bowl to the side.
- Stir the sprinkles in the dough gradually.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop up a ball of dough and roll between your hands into a 2" ball.
- Roll the cookie dough in the sprinkles to coat.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the sheet.