One of my all time favorite things is cheesecake.
This is one of the most delicious and EASY recipes you can make!
You can even make this a more ‘healthy’ way by just omitting the cheesecake filling (philly) and just using even sugar free pudding and lite cool whip with light yogurt!
I personally am in love with the full flavor – in moderation of course – maybe 😉
Its great for an easy dessert for the family or make a huge batch for a cook out or party!
There are so many different fruits you can use as well- raspberries, peaches even pineapple!
This is always one of the first things to go at any get together- seriously.
So easy to throw together – even at the last minute!
One bite and you will be in LOVE! 😀
It also keeps for about 2 days (i recommend using it within one though) Only because the bananas tend to brown if its any longer 🙂
This is one of those recipes that has endless possibilities to make it your own.
Next time I think Im going to try blueberries!
I brought some of this over to my mothers house and her eyes lit up as she took her first bite! WINNER! 😉
Please don’t forget to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad!
- 1/2 package of Philly cheesecake filling
- 2 small containers of vanilla yogurt
- 1 8 oz tub of cool whip, Thawed
- 1 small package cheesecake flavor instant pudding or pie filling mix
- ½ bag of miniature marshmallows optional
- 1 container of strawberries sliced
- 4 bananas sliced
- In a large bowl, mix cheesecake filling, yogurt, pudding and cool whip until creamy.
- Stir in marshmallows (if using them).
- Fold in your sliced fruit.
- Garnish with additional fruit
- keep refrigerated until ready to serve