One of the most delicious and EASY recipes that everyone will rave over!
The soft cheesecake centers are seriously mouthwatering!
These require NO baking either!
You could easily substitute the strawberry syrup for mashed real strawberries, but you need to make sure there is almost NO liquid in the mashed strawberries because it wont work properly if there is!
They are so pretty!
These make beautiful gifts too, especially for the kids to bring to school!
If you don’t like white chocolate, yes you can use milk or dark chocolate in place!
Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles
- 1 Pack Vanilla Wafer Sandwich Cookies i.e. Golden Oreos
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 T. Strawberry Syrup
- 1 Tray CandiQuik White Chocolate
- 1-2 Drops Red or Pink Food Coloring
- Pulse cookies in food processor until crumbled or put in a ziplock bang and hammer till crumbled completely.
- Add cream cheese and strawberry syrup and blend until smooth.
- Place mixture in refrigerator for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Using hands roll into balls approximately 1" in diameter each.
- Refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes or until firm.
- Melt white chocolate according to package instructions or use a double boiler.
- Using a fork, dip each ball in white chocolate, spooning over the top to completely coat.
- Place on wax paper to allow chocolate to harden.
- Add 2 drops of red food coloring to remaining white chocolate and combine.
- Using a fork or icing bag, drizzle pink chocolate over truffles.