This is probably my all time most favorite punch recipe…ever!
It’s ultra easy and so delicious!
One of the best things about this punch, is that it is just perfect for any type of party or get together you have!
I’ve made it for baby showers, for holiday parties and even for the SUPERBOWL!
Everyone loves it and you can switch up the sherbet flavors or even change the soda you add into it easily for different flavored punch!
Apple Cider in that wine-looking bottle tastes FANTASTIC in this in place of soda as well!
It is sure to become a go-to recipe for every occasion!
I am going to leave here some different options for you to choose from!
Rainbow Sherbet Punch!
- 1 gallon Bryers grand sherbet (very berry rainbow flavored)
- 1 Liter 7 up/sierra mist/sprite/or even ginger ale
- 1 liter of Hawaiian Punch or a favorite juice of your choice
- Whipped cream-optional
- In a large punch bowl scoop in your ice cream.
- Pour soda over the ice cream and break ice cream apart gently while pouring slowly
- then add in your juice and mix slightly to incorporate.
- Serve in tall glasses with a dollop of whipped cream.