Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies are insanely delicious and ultra easy to make! Literally the perfect cookie for any occasion!
Prepare sweet and delicious cookies without the hassle of mixing a bunch of ingredients to create cookie dough. With a simple box of strawberry cake mix and a few other ingredients, including Cool Whip, you’ll end up with soft, moist, and chewy cookies with the perfect taste and texture.
Cool Whip Cookies
As a cookie lover who always looks forward to trying different recipes, I can honestly say this cookie recipe blows me away every time. It’s amazing how you can create something so tasty with such simple ingredients, most of which you might already have in your pantry, such as the boxed cake mix and powdered sugar. If you want light, easy-to-make cookies that taste delicious, give these Cool Whip Cookies a try. Don’t be surprised if you see your kids digging through the cookie jar in an attempt to grab a few more of these!
Why You’ll Love These Cool Whip Cake Mix Cookies
There’s so much to love about this simple cookie recipe. It makes baking fun and easy enough for anyone to do!
Super Simple – Do you want a simple cookie recipe that won’t take up too much of your time? This is the one for you.
- Tasty – These cookies taste delicious. They taste like they’ve been prepared with a bunch of homemade ingredients, even though you’re essentially using a boxed cake mix for them!
- Customizable – You can do all kinds of things with these cookies, such as adding the glaze, using powdered sugar on top, or even sprinkling your favorite sprinkles over the cookies for a finishing touch.
Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies Ingredients
Strawberry Cake Mix – Grab a box of this cake mix from the grocery store to make these cookies.
- Cool Whip – You’ll need an 8-ounce container of the cool whipped topping to combine with your cake mix.
- Egg – Grab one large egg to crack and mix with the other ingredients.
- Powdered Sugar – Prepare the perfect glaze using powdered sugar as the base.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – Combine your powdered sugar with the whipping cream to make the perfect glaze.
Cake Mix Cookies with Cool Whip Variations
If you don’t want to make strawberry cookies, you can make vanilla, chocolate, or carrot cake-style cookies using different boxed cake mixes.
- If you love the taste of chocolate and strawberry together, toss a few mini chocolate chip morsels into the cake mix batter.
- Skip the glaze and drizzle chocolate syrup on top if you prefer something even easier as your topping. You can also use canned frosting for your cookies.
Cool Whip Cookies Tips
Use a cookie scoop to make sure all your cookies come out as close to the same size as possible.
- White chocolate chips are an excellent addition to these cookies. After placing your cookie ball scoops on the baking pan, you can press a few of the chocolate chips into the dough.
If your glaze appears to be too thick, add a tablespoon more heavy whipping cream to the bowl to thin it out.
Strawberry Cool Whip Cake Mix Cookies FAQs
What brand of cake mix should I use for these cookies?
Any brand will work! You can use your favorite brand, a name brand, or even a generic version.
Can I use the low-fat version of the Cool Whip?
It’s best to stick with the original, but you can use low-fat Cool Whip if it’s all you have on hand.
Can I make cookie bars instead of cookies?
Yes! If you’d rather do that, you can press the cookie dough down in a 13×9 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
Do I have to add the glaze to these cookies?
No, it’s not a must! These cookies taste great with and without the glaze.
Prepare these fun Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies with the kids and enjoy a simple baked treat made with ease. These light and tasty cookies are a family favorite. They’re also great to make when you have visitors over.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——
Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies
Bake Time: 12 minutes
- 1 strawberry cake mix
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 - 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350F and prepare a large cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the strawberry cake mix, cool whip, and egg until you get a thick mixture with no dry spots remaining.
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out 12 even balls of dough and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops of the cookies just turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies set on the baking tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
To prepare the glaze, add all ingredients into a small and whisk until smooth. Evenly smooth the frosting over each cookie and serve!
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Leave A Reply!